Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ayurveda Health Benefits

Ayurvedic medicines

I HAVE IN SYNUS PROBLEM IN ABOUT 8-10 YEARS . PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE THAT WHAT ..


I HAVE IN SYNUS PROBLEM IN ABOUT 8-10 YEARS . PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE THAT WHAT CAN I DO

Posted by: SHASHIKANT On 2010-02-17 02:18:12
 

I have irregular periods, gone through all tests every thing is normal. My hemoglobin level ..


I have irregular periods, gone through all tests every thing is normal. My hemoglobin level is 8.5. My stomach is becoming big in size and i am increasing in fat what to do.

Posted by: kalyani k On 2010-09-18 00:41:12
 

I have large breasts.mere body size se wo match nai karta .do u have any solution. i..


hi, I have large breasts.mere body size se wo match nai karta .do u have any solution. i need it.please help

Posted by: rashi On 2010-04-11 11:08:32
 

i have lost 1 of my eyevision due to digging of pin and in another eye declare ..


i have lost 1 of my eyevision due to digging of pin and in another eye doctor declare retinitis pigmentosa ,,,, iwantto know that how it will be treated ..

Posted by: anon On 2010-03-11 10:24:13
 

I have lots of dark black hair on my face, Is there any natural medicine or yoga which will help me ..


I have lots of dark black hair on my face, Is there any natural medicine or yog which will help me reduce my facial hair.

Posted by: mithali On 2010-01-15 10:28:44
 

i have lots of problem. i have renal failure. rhuematiod arthirities, thyroid, high bloo..


hi, i have lots of health problem. i have renal failure. rhuematiod arthirities, thyroid, high blood pressure.my kidney level is only 12%. creatnine is 4.73. i want you to tell me the natural medicine that i should take for all this health problem.i have big health problem with lupus.sle.

Posted by: vaishali On 2009-12-16 17:34:30
 

I have low back ache, reports shows that i have lumbar spondylitis. Is there..


doctor, I have low back ache, reports shows that i have lumbar spondylitis. Is there any yog poses for spondylitis? Is there any speicial care to be taken for spondylitis while doing yog?

Posted by: sati On 2010-04-07 05:05:25
 

I have low back ache, reports shows that i have lumbar spondylitis. Is there..


doctor, I have low back ache, reports shows that i have lumbar spondylitis. Is there any yog poses for spondylitis? Is there any speicial care to be taken for spondylitis while doing yog?

Posted by: sati On 2010-04-07 05:05:25
 

i have many lipoma in my body.i use to kachnar guggole but there are no any effect please ..


i have many lipoma in my body.i use to kachnar guggole but there are no any effect please give me any solution for resolve to lipoma. yours

Posted by: sanjai On 2010-09-27 23:06:25
 

I have many warts on my neck and face. is there any natural medicine to remove wa..


Respected I have many warts on my neck and face. is there any natural medicine to remove warts. also i want to know is there any natural medicine that will help me to get rid of unwanted hair on my face

Posted by: simran On 2010-07-14 18:03:54
 

I have MS since 2006.I am a woman, 41 years, 45 kgs. I had a relapse last month. left leg w..


I have MS since 2006.I am a woman, 41 years, 45 kgs. I had a relapse last month. left leg was affected and also right eye. both are recovering slowly. I have stomach bloating/gas/acidity since a year...not responding well to homeo drugs. I started kapalbhati and anulom-viloyam pranayams 4 days ago what should I do? I am in distress!!

Posted by: anindita On 2010-10-15 19:13:16
 

I have MS since 2006.I am a woman, 41 years, 45 kgs. I had a relapse last month. left leg w..


I have MS since 2006.I am a woman, 41 years, 45 kgs. I had a relapse last month. left leg was affected and also right eye. both are recovering slowly. I have stomach bloating/gas/acidity since a year...not responding well to homeo drugs. I started kapalbhati and anulom-viloyam pranayams 4 days ago what should I do? I am in distress!!

Posted by: anindita On 2010-10-15 19:13:16
 

I have nasal polyps from 2 years. suggested operation. I did try 3..


I have nasal polyps from 2 years.Doctor suggested operation. I did try 30 mins of kapalbhati and anulom vilom prayanam, ithelped me to get my smell sense back and my breathing got better, though i continued nasal steroid drops.After feeling better I discontinued the steroid drops, continuing my breathing excercise,but my breathing health problems came back with full force and stuffy nose, cant smell now.I am planning to get pregnant but how could I proceed,when excercise alone is not helping me breathe?

Posted by: veenup On 2010-03-12 07:31:26
 

I have near vision health problem +1.25 and -0.25. Can it be cured by taking by Anulom Vilom and ta..


I have near vision health problem +1.25 and -0.25. Could it be cured by taking by Anulom Vilom and taking medicins

Posted by: ssvp1968 On 2009-12-25 11:34:43
 

I have neck pain as well lumbar spondilystis ,advice me how I can get out o..


I have neck pain as well lumbar spondilystis ,advice me how I could get out of that.

Posted by: baskar r On 2010-10-18 22:40:46
 

i have orthopedic on my left side in the neck i want to know what exercise i can do so it ca..


i have orthopedic on my left side in the neck i want to know what exercise i could do so it could go away.

Posted by: kaurharleen38@yahoo.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it On 2010-04-23 00:42:58
 

I have Osteophytes c4-c6. Is there any YOGA or Medicine helps to remove ..


I have Osteophytes c4-c6. Is there any YOGA or Medicine helps to remove that. Thanks. Sujal

Posted by: sujalipatel On 2010-03-05 07:46:09
 

i have pain in my teeths at bottom p..


i have pain in my teeths at bottom position.

Posted by: nani On 2010-02-19 08:08:53
 

i have pain in portion of leg below knee at the end of the day. i have 45 kg weight can u te..


i have pain in portion of leg below knee at the end of the day. i have 45 kg weight could u tell me to increase my weight and to reduce pain.i have sitting job.i have been done 2 times laproscopic operation,since i have cyst health problem.give me natural remedy for these also. i m 30 year old married woman.

Posted by: janvi On 2009-12-16 17:34:22
 

I have pcod .i married 3 years and i trying to conceive 2 half year but not suces..


I have pcod .i married 3 years and i trying to conceive 2 half year but not sucessfull . please advised for pcod natural treatment. regards, pooja

Posted by: poojap On 2010-03-12 07:38:14
 

I have PCOD and am overweight with thyroid.I have been taking cetaphin for the last 1 yeAr a..


I have PCOD and am overweight with thyroid.I have been taking cetaphin for the last 1 yeAr and lost weight also.married since last 3 .6months now and have been trying for last 1yr but no use.recently my doc advised me to start taking chrominac a.for thyroid I take eltroxin 100mg.now my doc is also asking me to consider vitro fertilization .have been doing pranayam and exercise buy not regularly...but getting demotivated as to why nothing is happening?I would be indebted if you could reply and help me out....

Posted by: Mitul On 2010-04-20 16:24:54
 

I have Piles from 1 month and i'm very much disturbed physically and emotionally..i feel i g..


I have Piles from 1 month and i'm very much disturbed physically and emotionally..i feel i got this cos of my first job which requires me to work 9 hrs a day siiting at 1 place. Please suggest me some natural remedy. I have consultated a Doc and she said its piles or else i would just ignore this health problem.. I dnt get blood but its painful and lot of burning sensation after passing Bowel..plz help..i'm on Himalaya Pilex and a laxative syrup"

Posted by: Preethi On 2010-05-14 16:18:54
 

i have piles from 2 years and it is in second stage. some time bleeding happens when i go to..


i have piles from 2 years and it is in second stage. some time bleeding happens when i go to motion. some times in the starting and some times after motion blood will come. i am having pain. so i came to know that using Arshakalp vati tablets tablets and constipation reliever natural medicine, piles will be cured. so please tell me the address where should i get these natural medicines and how much it costs. i stay in india, hyd.

Posted by: kishoree On 2010-10-20 18:55:59
 

i have pimpels problem. plsease advice me which is best yoga tretment or pranayam ..


i have pimpels health problem. plsease advice me which is best yog tretment or pranayam for me.

Posted by: rushikesh r On 2010-10-26 20:12:56
 

i have pimple,whiteheads all over my face. what can i do to ..


i have pimple,whiteheads all over my face. what could i do to cure it?

Posted by: krish On 2010-10-29 00:54:06
 

i have psoriasis and leukoderma ( loss of pigment ) , i am takings natural medicines should v..


i have psoriasis and leukoderma ( loss of pigment ) , i am taking jis natural medicines should visit your centre in idia personnaly to get better natural treatment.

Posted by: yogmasters On 2010-05-10 09:53:38
   

i have psoriasis for the past 3 years. now i am suffering a lot. allopathy, siddha both i ha..


i have psoriasis for the past 3 years. now i am suffering a lot. allopathy, siddha both i have tried. but not totall controlled. please advise your natural medicines . I am residing in abu dhabi. it is very urgent.

Posted by: ramanaryan s On 2010-10-26 20:24:48
   

I have read many queries where people have asked for a safe and effective solution to Erect..


I have read many queries where people have asked for a safe and effective solution to Erectile Dysfunction. Herbal natural remedies being suggested are Museli power X, Tentex Forte, Libido...etc etc. I will not classify myself as a person suffering with 100% ED. Health problem 1= I do get a hard enough to have sex. Although the hard on does not happen all the time, in other words, the stimulation to have sex is very low. Please suggest a good sex stimulant. Question: CAN Musli Power actually cure ED and also provide stimulation. For how long does 1 need to take this natural medicine? WHat is the dosage? Could any other herbal natural medicine be taken with Museli Power X, like Tentex forte to completely cure erectile dysfunction once and for all? Please suggest rememdies. Thank you.

Posted by: Rana On 2010-04-07 12:50:51
   

I have recurring urinary track infections for the past five years. I have burning sens..


Hi I have recurring urinary track infections for the past 5 years. I have burning sensation when i urinate. I always have to do the antibiotic course. Could you please suggest some natural medicine for it. Thanks

Posted by: Seema On 2009-12-14 11:56:44
   

I have red cheeks all the time, say its rosacea for which there is no cure. I have be..


I have red cheeks all the time, doctor say its rosacea for which there is no cure. I have been taking kayakalp vati tablets from last 6 months but of no help. Do you think there is any cure for it?

Posted by: shwet On 2010-03-18 08:02:09
   

I have scoliosis from birth. I have been to s and come to know that it is of 30 degree..


I have scoliosis from birth. I have been to doctors and come to know that it is of 30 degrees curve. I came to know about this at the age of 22. Please guide me about the natural medicines and the yogs ehich helps in this disorder.

Posted by: jhalak On 2009-11-30 02:11:57
   

I have severe right abdominal pain which comes and goes and is there for nearly 2 ye..


Hi, I have severe right abdominal pain which comes and goes and is there for nearly 2 years.But now its there constantly for past 2 months.I have nearly all tests by G.I doctor and gynaec doctor but didn't find out anything.Next option they said is pain clinic.I don't want to be on pain natural medicines for long time.I am planning to buy ramdev 's natural medicines.Should I buy udarkalp churna or udaramrit vati tablets?Please advise. Thanks hems

Posted by: hems26 On 2010-04-05 14:08:00
   

I have sinus problem. basically cough health problem . When i take cold things i got problem. In wi..


I have sinus health problem. basically cough health problem . When i take cold things i got health problem. In winter health problem is serious. please tell me what i will be do. i will take a long alopathic and homoyapathic natural treatment but after some time i fell not good.

Posted by: aru_bhatt On 2010-01-23 14:30:43
   

i have some gallstone, could you please tell me if there is any herbal natural medicine i can tak..


Hi i have some gallstone, could you please tell me if there is any herbal natural medicine i could take and yog exercise that i could do regularly now i have started to have pain and i don't want to have surgery b/c of the complication assoicated with it, i would really appreciate could help me out thanks mani

Posted by: mani On 2010-09-27 06:30:18
   

I have son aged about 11 years 9 monts with duchenne muscular distrophy. Present status is :..


I have son aged about 11 years 9 monts with duchenne muscular distrophy. Present status is : unable to walk and stretch his legs fully. whether you have any effective natural treatment in his case. ( it is due to genetic factor )

Posted by: ms_nathan On 2010-03-01 14:13:29
   

I have suffer from joindis in year 2004, my liver very painful at this time. so i ..


I have suffer from joindis in year 2004, my liver very painful at this time. so i admit in hospital and i have healthy. But my liver pain is not go and continue pain after 5 years. plz give me natural treatment

Posted by: gajendra On 2010-10-16 19:03:04
   

i have suffering last six years for dark circle , will trying many natural medicine like Allopathy, ..


i have suffering last 6 years for dark circle , will trying many natural medicine like Allopathy, aruvedic, homiopathy but still not solve the purpose, could u suggest any good and effective natural medicine

Posted by: parul On 2010-08-04 20:15:05
   

i have testicular vericoswin my sperm is 1 milion pls..


i have testicular vericoswin my sperm is 1 milion pls help me

Posted by: Anndy On 2010-08-28 17:01:17
   

i HAVE THALASSEMIA MINOR AS GENETIC DIESES.PL.LET ME KNOW WHETHER IT IS CURABLE THROUGH YOGA..


i HAVE THALASSEMIA MINOR AS GENETIC DIESES.PL.LET ME KNOW WHETHER IT IS CURABLE THROUGH YOGA,PRANAYAM.IF YES WICH TYPE OF YOGA WILL HELP.THANKS ABOUT MY SELF NAME:-VIJAY CHOKSHI AGE:-28 dURATION:-SINCE FROM BIRTH AS IT COME THROUGH MY PARENTS MEDITION:-NO MEDICINE OR NO TRETMENT CONTINUE THANKS

Posted by: vijaychokshi On 2010-08-01 07:09:43
   

I have this health problem for last 1 year. I have been diagnosed by the english natural medicine as infe..


I have this health problem for last 1 year. I have been diagnosed by the english natural medicine as infection in intestine and lever swelling. I do"nt want english natural medicine, could u suggest an ayurvedic natural medicine/yoga.I am a male 55 yrs.thank you Radhey Shyam

Posted by: singhrssh On 2010-04-09 07:19:11
   

I have too much mucus and phalgum and it drops to the nose and does not come out only in the..


I have too much mucus and phalgum and it drops to the nose and does not come out only in the right side and also pain in the same side, mouth stays sticky all the time. Due to the mucus inside I get too much dry cough. All my lung x-rays are clear, asthama tests are clear. Suggest any natural medicine please.

Posted by: Kirpal On 2010-01-07 15:05:04
   

I have triglyceride count 650pls advice how we can reduce it to normal level ..


I have triglyceride count 650, pls advice how we could reduce it to normal level 150-200.pls give me answer abt diet and yog to do? I used to play tennies for 1 hr..

Posted by: prashon On 2010-08-18 10:01:30
   

I have trouble staying asleep at night. I wake up in the middle of the night to urin..


I have trouble staying asleep at night. I wake up in the middle of the night to urinate and can't fall back to sleep. What do you recommend as far as a supplement? I take Mukta for blood pressure and ashwagandha for stress but they don't seem to help w/insomnia. Thank you-

Posted by: Jeff On 2010-10-26 20:41:22
   

i have ulcerative colitics from last 4 year. i have tired to take medicions. can you..


i have ulcerative colitics from last 4 year. i have tired to take medicions. could you tell me that? is any permanemt solution to ulcerative colitics health problem? please help me. Thankyou

Posted by: tyagi83 On 2010-07-26 15:30:10
   

i have used tobaco (gutka etc.) since last 10..


i have used tobaco (gutka etc.) since last 10 years.

Posted by: swarup On 2010-09-05 01:18:41
   

i have vericocele from past 6 month , i want it to be cured withought oper..


i have vericocele from past 6 month , i want it to be cured withought operation... is it possible??? and what as ur suggestion for me.??/

Posted by: santosh7875 On 2010-08-11 11:52:27
   

i have very low count.suggest natural medicines to improve seme..


i have very low count.suggest natural medicines to improve semen count

Posted by: srk On 2010-10-28 21:27:23
   

I have visited your official website. My Father facing the same health problem ,he is ..


I have visited your official website. My Father facing the same health problem ,he is in natural treatment of a homeopathic doctor after taking natural medicine 2.5 month condition still same , i have attached the reports and the latest test report having 153 blod urea and 88 creatinine from 1 month it is in level .what to do? you have any suggesrion for me Could you Help me in it ziaul islam

Posted by: ziaul On 2010-10-16 18:49:49
   

I heard about Ayurvedic panchakarma natural treatments, what is this therapy ?, Does Ayurvedic panch..


I heard about Ayurvedic panchakarma natural treatments, what is this therapy ?, Does Ayurvedic panchakarma natural treatments are indicated only for disorder conditions or for healthy persons also?

Posted by: sati On 2010-04-15 05:44:23
   

I heard about natural blood thinners in herbs and spices. can you suggest regarding natural..


I heard about natural blood thinners in herbs and spices. could you suggest regarding natural blood thinners.

Posted by: sati On 2010-09-21 11:57:15

No comments:

Post a Comment