Thursday, February 25, 2010

Alternative Medicines questions - 25th Feb 10

infertility

asked by arunaanil on 24 February 2010 11:39
i have endomintrisis & it done loproscopy & my husband is having oligosperima.we want meet dr.ayurvijay.we r staying in bangalore or please refer any doctor.
2 answers  -  tags: infertility

cluster headache/Trigeminal neuralgia (TN)

asked by prashantsbadiger on 24 February 2010 11:04
i am 32 years old-male , i have this helth problem from last 5-6 year's may be . first i diagonsed by dentist & removed my Upper &lower wisodom teeth,After i checked up Eye for eye te...
1 answer  -  tags: neuralgia + headache

hair

asked by hbagga on 24 February 2010 7:55
i want to know how many times in a weak can this Divya yog kesh tailum be applied , once , twice, thrice
1 answer  -  tags: hairs

Varicose Vein

asked by Rakpink on 24 February 2010 7:13
Please suggest me Baba Ramdev medicine for treatmnt of varicose vein of leg.
answer it  -  tags: varicoseveins

how to gain weight and have good personality

asked by mona on 24 February 2010 6:17
Hi Guruji, I am 25yrs Female with 4.11 height and weight of 36kg. Every people make fun of me as i look like school going kid.. i dont have good personality ...I am fed of life.. Please guruji hel...
1 answer  -  tags: weightgain

I cannot sleep(Insomnia)

asked by rimjhim on 23 February 2010 20:08
Sir, I am 42 years old woman.I am unable to sleep.I am suffering from this problem since 2 years.Not sure if this is called insomnia.I have consulted many doctors, both homeapathic and alopathic(t...
1 answer  -  tags: insomnia

No comments:

Post a Comment