Friday, February 26, 2010

Herbal remedies

Bent penis problem

asked by rajesh_4625 on 19 February 2010 11:06
My penis is little bend towards right down. The top part is bend towards right. Can you please suggest any solution to make it perfect ? I want to make my penis straight. Please suggest any solution.
1 answer  -  tags: penis

Bent penis problem

asked by rajesh_4625 on 19 February 2010 11:03
My penis is little bend towards right down. The top part is bend towards right. Can you please suggest any solution to make it perfect ? I want to make my penis straight. Please suggest any solution.
2 answers  -  tags: problem + bent + penis

fenale low sex libido enhancer

asked by Raju NAYAK on 19 February 2010 9:37
Dear Sir. As i have already ask this question about above subject,so you are requested to please help / advice me. my lif partner has lost her sexual activities during the period of depression but ...
1 answer  -  tags: libido + sexual

teeth problem

asked by nani on 19 February 2010 8:08
sir i have pain in my teeths at bottom position.
1 answer  -  tags: teeth

4th stage lungs cancer

asked by Rajesh SENAPATI on 18 February 2010 15:47
hello sir, i am from orissa, my uncle have been diagnosed lungs cancer , even 4th stage. It was been suddenly diagnosed after 3 week of cough symptoms. My uncle is of 48 yr old and doctors saying w...
1 answer  -  tags: cancer + lungs

Breast enlargement

asked by Rishu on 18 February 2010 13:33
m 23 yrs old..m having very small breast and bcoz of that i feel neglected plz suggest me any exercise and medicine...
answer it  -  tags: breast + enlargement

dandruff & hair fall

asked by hbagga on 18 February 2010 12:12
sir i am suffering from a chronic dandruff and now just started using Divya Kesh kanti shampoo i want to know is it good for dandruff as well as hair fall also
1 answer  -  tags: dandruff

how to bring glow to ageing skin

asked by anjani on 18 February 2010 8:01
At the age of 46 the skin tends to look very dull and wrinkled. Remedy to remove wrinkles and improve the glow of the skin
1 answer  -  tags: skin + wrinkle

hair loss

asked by anjani on 18 February 2010 7:56
I am 46 years old and am losing lot of hair. can i have some remedies to stop hair fall?
2 answers  -  tags: hairloss

over weight

asked by anjani on 18 February 2010 7:35
My daughter is over weight by 20 kgs. How can she reduce her weight. please help
1 answer  -  tags: weight

No comments:

Post a Comment