Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Questions on Natural treatments

TREATMENT FOR HOMOSEXUALITY

asked by sathya on 23 February 2010 12:04
Pranam Swamji. My Name Sathya , Age 34 year , I am suffering from HOMOSEX Problem. i read some swamji statement , in that is possible give tratment through yoga & meditation. if...
answer it  -  tags: homosex

Hair problem

asked by hbagga on 23 February 2010 11:54
sir can you tell me how much time should i keep the divya yog kesh tailum in my scalp before head bath , 1 hour , 2 hours or over night
1 answer  -  tags: hair

Abdominal problem herbal advice

asked by bhushanadri on 23 February 2010 11:52
Sir. I have a problem, after taking any type of diet, i need to go toilet. the problem persists at day time only. i have taken culture test. but the report is nil. previously i have suffered with...
answer it  -  tags: abdominal + prob

EARS problem and herbal cure

asked by HARISH on 23 February 2010 9:27
MY WIFE 49 YEARS OF AGE IS HAVING SOME PROBLEM IN YEARS, SHAN....SHAN...SHAN SOUND.
answer it  -  tags: ears

penis enlargement of males

asked by parasharel on 23 February 2010 8:50
pls. mujhe penis ko lamba karne ke ki dava batao meri pnis size only 3.5 inch he tani hui avastha me plese help me

Is there a cure/remedy for lukemia

asked by shelly on 23 February 2010 6:31
Hello, i would like to know if there is a cure or remedy for Lukemia? My dad is 75 years old & he has diabetes and Lukemia. Thank you Shelly
1 answer  -  tags: lukemia + diabetes

Kapalbhati while trying to concieve?

asked by Heena on 22 February 2010 23:37
I have been praticing pranayam for last several months. We are trying to have a baby. Is it okay to do Kapalbhati while we are trying for a baby. I was conerned if the strong abdominal movements wi...

Corn over feet and skin dieases

asked by swamynerlige on 22 February 2010 13:07
My name is Swamy My mother is 62 years age , 4 months back she was having some marks over her skin and it periodically took all over body and skinn become thick, doctor said it is scleroderma and ...
1 answer  -  tags: corn + skin

How to increase weight

asked by neer on 22 February 2010 9:06
dear sir, i am neeraj kumar (male).my age is 21 years.my height is 188cm. my weight is 60 kg. i wants to increase my weight.please help me in increasing my weight.
1 answer  -  tags: weight

colitis - weight loss

asked by nidhi on 22 February 2010 8:05
i lost lot of weight due to colitis problem.i don't feel hunger.pls suggest how to gain weight.can i increase my milk intake?would it help.....pls suggest
3 answers  -  tags: colitis + weight

No comments:

Post a Comment