Friday, February 26, 2010

natural medicines questions


my mother's cancer treatment

asked by dipti on 16 February 2010 12:56
After vomiting and uncontrollable diorrhea she was diagnosed with gallstone and operated.The biopsy revealed that she has cancer;with petscan and blood test confirmed. she refused chemo.We are look...
answer it -  tags: cancer

treatment

asked by priyanka on 16 February 2010 12:09
my mummy age is 41 years there 3 month duration for her health problem....she is treating by....ayurvedic of pitanjali yog vidya peeth she has gal bladder cancer that is approaching to liver with j...
1 answer -  tags: cancer + liver

Chin Pimple / Acne

asked by mamta_mh1@yahoo.com on 16 February 2010 11:28
Hello I was suffering form Platelet problem which got resolved last year by having Ramdave baba medicine..Thanks to him and doctors who guided me. But always used to get Chin pimple even after th...
2 answers -  tags: acne

Kidney disease

asked by rakesh on 16 February 2010 11:22
HI, iam Rakesh My father Has Kidney Problem His both kidney damage, according to doctor we have taken test Creatinine is 4.86 can u suggest me any medicine or any yog can kidney can be recover he ...
1 answer -  tags: kidney

Regarding hypothyroidism and de-worming

asked by iammanju on 16 February 2010 7:05
I am 33 yrs old female having hypothyroidism. I have been on homeopathic medication till now for this problem with positive results. Have started taking Kanchnar guggul since yesterday (2-2). Can I...
1 answer -  tags: thyroid + worms

About Sexual Problem

asked by sonu on 16 February 2010 6:26
Sir, My self Sonu and i have problem of sex. During intercoarse with my wife i discharge with in a 3 to 4 seconds and my penis is not tightened again for sex. My penis is not tightened and i felt...

Suffering from Tuberculosis

asked by mona on 16 February 2010 5:30
Guruji, I am 25 yrs old i am suffering from 2nd stage of Tuberculosis . From past 9 months i am in medication,Since i am taking every day around 5 tablets at single time. i still frequently get bl...

Franchise

asked by Jaimala on 16 February 2010 4:27
I work with Street Children and Rural women. We have an NGO by the name of Vatsalya in Jaipur (www.vatsalya.org). I want to open an outlet of Baba Ramdev products in Amer and Achrol, Jaipur (India)...

cold and runny nose

asked by avi on 16 February 2010 3:38
hi my son is 10 year old . we live in canada .he has alltime stuffy and runny nose like (resha)no other problem like cough.please help me
1 answer -  tags: cold + nose

My 2 year old son suffers from Wheezing

asked by Santosh_kulkarni on 15 February 2010 19:51
Dear Sir, Most of the times when my son has cold/cough he gets wheezing. As recommeneded by his pediatrician he is on preventive medicine (Steroids). Since we need to give it twice a day, I'm ...
1 answer -  tags: cold + cough

No comments:

Post a Comment