Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ayurvedic remedies for health problems

Loose Fat

asked by vijenderd on 16 March 2010 5:09
Pranam Baba Ji, My Height is 5.6" and weight 54 KG, & Age I already told you that on in 30 years. Now pls let me know Which ayurvedic medicine should I Take to gain Fat for my body. Rega...
1 answer  -  tags: weightgain + fat

Tumor of Uterus: Adenomyosis

asked by priyapunetha on 15 March 2010 13:45
Dear sir, I m 32 year old, suffereing from heaving bleeding for past 4-5 years and was detected with the a fibroid. But recently when my problem turned from bad to worse with other problems like se...
1 answer  -  tags: tumor + uterus

less vision due to retinopathy

asked by manju on 15 March 2010 13:27
guruji my son who is 2 and a half years old had laser on retinopathy now his vision is 13 and 13.5 so is there any medicine for stopping the vision loss
1 answer  -  tags: retinopathy + vision

sex prob.

asked by ajay on 15 March 2010 13:04
respected Guru ji, sadar pranam, main sex prob se bahut paresan hoon . bahut medicine liya doctor ko dikhaya aaurvedic aur alopathic dono but koyi fayada nahi hua ab meri life puri tarah se dar...
1 answer  -  tags: sex + erectiledysfunction + sexual

treatment for HODGEKIN LYMPHOMA

asked by nagendra kumar on 15 March 2010 10:50
My father who is aged about 65 years suffering from "HODGEKIN LYMPHOMA" , we have not taken any allopathy medicine till now , we want to start with Ayurvedic medicine, because it does not...
1 answer  -  tags: cancer

Erectile dysfunction ayurvedic treatment

asked by cute_nancy on 15 March 2010 8:39
I am 24 years newly married women, I am writing for my husband who has erectile dysfunction problem. I am not able to enjoy sex because my husband's penis is not hard and very soft, there is h...
1 answer  -  tags: erectiledysfunction

Herbal remedy for premature ejaculation

asked by ashu1977 on 15 March 2010 8:31
I am suffering from Premature ejaculation sexual disorder, whenever I come near to my partner for sexual intercourse I feel very much excited for first minute and the excitement increases rapidly w...
1 answer  -  tags: prematureejaculation + sexual

Herbal remedy to loose weight

asked by nhbctr4 on 15 March 2010 8:23
Dear viewers plz help me i wanna reduce my weight around 5 kg within in 3 months.. i have my marriage after 4 monts plz its really urgent help me ... send the solution on my mail id plz plz plz.....
1 answer  -  tags: weight

Eyesight

asked by mayankdel0501 on 15 March 2010 8:21
Namaskaar Guruji, I wasn't active in physical activities in my childhood days... I think this has taken a toll on me... My whole system is very weak now and I remain ill for most of the times...
1 answer  -  tags: eyes

psoriasis

asked by hemaswati on 15 March 2010 8:20
I am 18years old.mujhe pichle 8 saal se psoriasis hai jiska maine homeopatheic treatment karya tha. illaj ke samaya tak fayda tha, illaj chodne ke baad phir se ho gaya hai,aur es samaya bahut tegi ...
1 answer  -  tags: psoriasis

hair prob.

asked by ajay on 15 March 2010 7:50
Aadarniya Guru ji Sadar Pranam, I am 34 years old , my hair is falling vwry quickely, for that i have taken so many types of medicines but could not get any positive result. pl advice me what sho...
1 answer  -  tags: hairfall + hairs

Fat

asked by vijenderd on 15 March 2010 5:19
Pranam baba ji, I want to know which is the best auyurvedic medicine for fat gaining. and in how many days I'II get better result, I am unmarried 30 yrs old, Vijender
1 answer  -  tags: weightgain + fat

Yoga for RA

asked by roopali04 on 15 March 2010 4:59
Which yoga excercises , Pranayama should one follow who are affected with Rheumatoid Arthritis,i heard Swimming is good for them. Please suggest..
1 answer  -  tags: arthritis

atopic dermatitis ayurvedic treatment

asked by shivu on 15 March 2010 4:39
Kindly advise ayurvedic treatment for atopic dermatitis. I use a liquid preparation (glycerine, rosewater and urea) after bath and use dove soap . I also use pinch of Elocon ointment daily as it do...
2 answers  -  tags: atopicdermatitis

testies

asked by harsh on 14 March 2010 19:34
namaste ji, sir mera right testies mein swelling aur pain hua tha doctor hasnot advice me surgery givin just medicine kuch dino baad swelling khatam hui aur testies bahut choti ho gaye li...
1 answer  -  tags: testis

No comments:

Post a Comment