Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Herbal treatments for health ailments

Getting weak day by day due to heavy night fall.

asked by vikas_vuppala on 28 February 2010 7:31
Hello, Severe masturbation resulted in weakness,and I stopped masturbating.My exams are about to start in a week.Now due to night fall i am unable to concentrate on my exams.Kindly suggest a medic...
1 answer  -  tags: nightfall + masturbation

How to stop Premature greying of hair

asked by balu on 28 February 2010 6:46
My son aged around 17 years has premature greying of his hairs. Please let me know whether there is any permanent cure for the same. If so, please let me know the medicenes available.
1 answer  -  tags: whitehairs + hairs

pre mature ejacuation

asked by manav on 27 February 2010 23:46
sir i hv less than 30 sec ejacuation i want to improve itis there any sol to this problem i heard the medicine r much costlier which i cant afford kindly find me other alternatives sir
1 answer  -  tags: prematureejaculation

thyroid

asked by thanks@gmail.com on 27 February 2010 19:22
hi iam shajitha..44years old..last day i had taken by blood test..the result is as follows: testcode result exp.values TSH 7.42uIU/ML [0.270-5.00] FT4 1.33NG/DL [0.830-1.71...
1 answer  -  tags: thyroid

Sun allergy

asked by skypankh on 27 February 2010 16:43
My aunty got sun allergy from last 5 years.so what should i do? plz tell me the permanent solution. Age-29, Gender-Female, Health prob.-4, medication taken-alopathy,right now homeopathy is taking, ...
1 answer  -  tags: allergy

epilepsy treatment by kapalbhati pranayam

asked by manishm on 27 February 2010 9:55
Guruji I am suffering from epilepsy for last two years. It is written on various websites that person with epilepsy should not do kapalbhati. please guide
1 answer  -  tags: epilepsy

unwanted facial hairs

asked by lalita1160 on 27 February 2010 9:54
Pranam guruji guruji pls suggest me any ayurvedic medicine for thick unwanted facial hairs, as it will boost down my confidence in public. since from 3-4 yrs i hv his problem, s a working person i...
1 answer  -  tags: facialhairs

Ayurvedic Treatment for Acidity and Mental Depression

asked by knmath on 27 February 2010 9:53
Hello Swamiji, This is Roopa, my husband is suffering from acidity and mainly mental depression, due to which he had lost his normal weight of 58 & reduced to 45. Hence feels always weak...n d...
1 answer  -  tags: depression + acidity

medicine and yoga for nil sperm count

asked by abhishekgonu on 27 February 2010 9:51
Dear Sir I want to medicine & yoga for nil sperm conut patient. Plz help as soon as possible. Regards Abhishek
1 answer  -  tags: sperms

No comments:

Post a Comment