Saturday, March 20, 2010

Natural remedies

Acidity natural remedies

asked by phillip on 19 March 2010 12:48
What are the natural remedies for relief in Acidity and Hyper Acidity? I have symptoms like:- Bitter taste of mouth, dislike for foods (lack of appetite), headache, body ache, burning sensation i...
2 answers  -  tags: acidity + naturalremedies

Anemia natural remedies

asked by herbal_fan on 19 March 2010 13:01
I have anemia and low iron in my blood. The quantity of red blood cells (RBC) have decreased and white blood cells (WBC) have increased. I feel very weak and thin. My complexion is yellowish. I hav...
1 answer  -  tags: anemia + naturalremedies

Asthma natural remedies

asked by shaan on 19 March 2010 13:18
I have asthma for a long time, during an asthma attack, I feel difficulty in breathing, heaviness in the chest, bloated stomach, anxiety and nervousness in the entire body, cold, cough, weakness, s...
1 answer  -  tags: naturalremedies + asthma

Constipation natural remedies

asked by geeta32 on 19 March 2010 13:39
I suffer from constipation and cannot excrete feces from the intestine resulting in constipation. I do not take fiber in the diet, and also take less fluids, i am generally stressed, and have wrong...
2 answers  -  tags: naturalremedies + constipation

Gastric troubles natural remedies

asked by anna32 on 20 March 2010 8:57
I have gastric problem. I am 25 years old. I have bulging of the stomach, pressure in the stomach and belches. It is because of my bad eating habit and I also swallow the food quickly, eating untim...
1 answer  -  tags: naturalremedies + gastric

Natural remedies for heart

asked by alisa on 20 March 2010 9:03
I have a weak heart, recently I had Angina and heart attack, I also have blockage in arteries, with the layer of cholesterol. I feel tired easily and have pain left side of chest.
1 answer  -  tags: naturalremedies + heart

weight loss natural remedies

asked by manisha on 20 March 2010 9:11
I want to loose my weight as I am 95 KG in very bad shape, I am obese and suffering from obesity since 4 years. I feel tired and do not do exercises. please suggest natural remedies.
1 answer  -  tags: weight + naturalremedies

No comments:

Post a Comment