Friday, March 5, 2010

Herbs and natural medicines

Pain in the heels and knee

asked by pravin on 1 March 2010 13:50
Dear ramdev baba, My wife is 36 yrs old. From two years she is having pain in heels contineuosly. so kindly give the advice and medicine or pranayam for it
1 answer  -  tags: knee + heel

how to boost your High Density Lypoprotines (HDL)

asked by dmadan56 on 1 March 2010 13:50
54,male,from june 2007,IHD,PLASTY DONE, TEST REPORT RCA 70%CHOCKED STENT APPLIED LCA 30% CHPOCKED BUT NOT STENT APPLIED TO LCA
1 answer  -  tags: hdl + ihd

stay in the ashram

asked by hiren on 1 March 2010 11:37
We want to stay in the ashram for 5 - 8 days. Can you help on how to book & what are the charges for stay & food..?
answer it  -  tags: asthma

what kind of treatment is good

asked by arunraj861 on 1 March 2010 6:23
hi sir i am from chennai .i have a problen of small penni and night dream lecauge.Because of self enjoyment.i am now worrying about this thing happen my life .so give me the solution for this probl...
1 answer  -  tags: sexual

Treatment for Leucoderma

asked by Somashekar on 28 February 2010 14:35
Sir, I am 40 years old Male suffering from leucoderma since 20 years. I have tried Alopathy,Homeopathy i couldn'nt get any improvement please advice medicine.
1 answer  -  tags: leucoderma + whitepatches

gaining height

asked by matoo on 28 February 2010 13:36
I am 23 years old girl and my height is just 4 feet 10 inches. can my height increase at this stage? I read somewhere that by eating bamboo murabba, I can gain height. is that so? also, I want to ...
1 answer  -  tags: height

No comments:

Post a Comment