Saturday, March 6, 2010

Complementary medicines for health ailments

Weight Loss treatment

asked by nvellaiyan on 4 March 2010 3:59
Can I take Divya Medohar vati along with Divya Mukta Vati? My wife Cholesterol level is little bit below normal and her good Cholesterol is really good. But she keep gaining weight. Is that okay f...
1 answer  -  tags: weight + highbloodpressure
 

Joint, mascular pain and depression

asked by pravin on 5 March 2010 6:27
Dear Dr. Vijay, I have problem in my joints, muscle and get dpression and acidity immiediately the clouds start forming in the sky. However digegstive systme becomes lethargic. Surprisingly symptom...
1 answer  -  tags: acidity + pain + depression + joints

Penis erection disorder

asked by vijenderd on 5 March 2010 5:45
Dear Acharya ji Pranam, I want to take advise about some confusion listed as below .. 1. My panis is not standing for more time in a day, 2 I feel leaking whenever I watch movie, mential sex etc. ...
1 answer  -  tags: erectiledysfunction + sexual + weakness

Parkinson cure

asked by ms_swaminathan on 4 March 2010 14:01
Is there any effective treatment for parkinson
1 answer  -  tags: parkinson

Erectile dysfunction

asked by vijenderd on 4 March 2010 11:41
Pranam Baba Ji, Thanks for early response , I am 30years old unmarried, now I have some confusion about... As you already aware that I had effected with TB last sep09 but now I have completed DOT...
1 answer  -  tags: weakness
 
 

Poly syst ovary - overweight

asked by kamy on 5 March 2010 11:09
Name Kamaljeet Kaur, Age 33, Gender Female duration of health problem is 3yrs, All elopathic, homeaopathic medicines taken, all other test reports are ok, Increased weight regularlty, no benefits o...
1 answer  -  tags: polysyst + ovary + overweight + and 
 

multiple sclerosis

asked by pachchu on 5 March 2010 7:49
pranam Swamiji, can multiple sclerosis be totally cured by pranayama and for how long one needs to do it and how many times-1 or twice
1 answer  -  tags: sclerosis

Yoga and Medicine for Osteophytes

asked by sujalipatel on 5 March 2010 7:46
Dear Swamiji, I have Osteophytes c4-c6. Is there any YOGA or Medicine helps to remove that. Thanks. Sujal
1 answer  -  tags: osteophytes

Para Thyroid gland Adenoma

asked by hemmehta on 5 March 2010 7:31
Namaste Guru Ji, I live in Australia and I have been diagnosed by Parathyroid Adenoma and my Calcium is increase day by day and as per doctors it is life threatening. Can you please tell me if thi...
1 answer  -  tags: thyroid
 
 

Arthritis

asked by sushilchoube on 6 March 2010 3:19
what is the remidy of knee pain in allopath, homeo and ayurved.
1 answer  -  tags: artharitis

Kidney Function

asked by needhelp on 6 March 2010 0:36
I am diagnosed with Stenosis of Kidney. My Creatine level is 2.31, BUN is 27 and my blood pressure is between 120-150/80-115 while my LDL is 114,HDL is 28 and Triglycerides is 118. I would like to...
1 answer  -  tags: kidney

AZOOSPERMIA treatment

asked by vasu on 5 March 2010 18:48
Respected, Ram dev baba ji, Iam suffering from azoospermia nill count, married 3 years ago, aged :27years, after one year of marriage i have undergone semen analysis test and found that i have azoo...
1 answer  -  tags: azoospermia

No comments:

Post a Comment